Luxury Family Accommodation Tasmania
Experience Pure Indulgence When You Stay at Our Luxury Family Accommodation in Tasmania
You’re committed to your career and strive to provide the best that life offers to your loved ones. Why not take a moment to reflect on your successes by escaping for a while to an exclusive coastal retreat with luxury family accommodation in Tasmania?
Find Sanctuary in Our Pristine Family Accommodation in Tasmania
Return to nature and let it rejuvenate you as you appreciate the salt on the sea breeze, breathtaking scenery and mesmerising sunsets. These are some things you can look forward to during your stay with us.
- Three dwellings. Whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple, or with a group of friends or family, we offer a one-, two- or three-bedroom retreat that will serve as your home away from home. Award-winning Tasmanian architects have designed the buildings and created a space with a seamless transition between the in- and outdoors to immerse you in the 180-degree panoramic views.
- Convenience. Our rooms are also fully equipped for your comfort. Besides high-end appliances, our kitchens are stocked with herbs, spices, and teas, so you have everything you need to prepare a wholesome meal. You will also find an iPod Dock, soundbar with Bluetooth/ Wi-Fi, and subwoofer to settle into the space with familiar sounds as you adjust the lighting to suit your mood and get cosy by the gas log fire. The bathroom also has a heated floor.
- Nearby attractions. Our Tasmania family accommodation is close to Millers Bay which you can reach on foot. Also nearby is Ettrick Beach, where you can launch a boat from the river’s delta and Seal Rocks, where you may see penguins and mutton birds. Another option is visiting the calcified forest, rich in geological history with its 7000-year-old formations.
Take a Break From it All With Our Remote Family Holiday Accommodation in Tasmania
Besides upscale accommodation and comfort, this is what distinguishes us for an unforgettable stay:
- Breathtaking views. The retreat is built among the rugged topography where you have access to secluded, sandy coves where you can forage for edible seaweed, saltbush, and crustaceans. Take a winding walk through the rock pools and delight in the abundance of seashells. You can also experience the picturesque light from the lighthouse from our family-friendly accommodation in Tasmania.
- Engaging. Make the most of your holiday by choosing from a range of activities such as swimming or snorkelling. Rooms also have fishing rods and tackle so you can fish and, if you’re lucky, get to grill a fresh catch. You also have the option of diving for crayfish and abalone during the permitted season.
- Wildlife. Take pleasure in the free-roaming wallabies on the property and watch as birdlife hunt for their next catch with the binoculars on a tripod that you’ll find in your room. If you’re willing to take a drive, there’s a sea elephant wildlife sanctuary and penguin colony a short distance away.
Other pastimes include playing golf on an 18-hole, internationally acclaimed course, suitable for amateurs and professionals with spectacular coastline hugging dunes. There is also a surfing spot a short drive away and a historical museum.
Complete your experience of the surroundings with the artwork and photography installations in the rooms from local artists that you can purchase as a souvenir from your trip.