Where to Stay King Island
Where to Stay on King Island With Luxury Accommodation?
Whether you’re wondering where to stay on King Island for a romantic getaway or looking for a place to relax and unwind after your day’s adventures in Tasmania, our luxury accommodation boasts stunning ocean views, stylish award-winning architectural designs and comfortable king-sized beds. Filled with quality modern comforts, premium appliances and designed to maximise the stunning coastal views in every room, our retreats are carefully curated for optimum enjoyment at any time of the year.
Luxurious Places to Stay in Tasmania
We have a selection of luxury coastal homes so you can tailor your stay to your requirements.
- Pimelea: Our comfortable and stylish one-bedroom retreat is perfect for couples, individuals, and honeymooners. You can enjoy the calming nature of the panoramic ocean views, relax on the sofa in front of the ambient gas fire, and cook up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen using fresh local produce.
- Australina: Sitting close to the shoreline, this private and isolated two-bedroom home features floor to ceiling windows, giving you an unobstructed view of the surrounding rocky landscape and ocean. You can watch the fishing trawlers and wildlife with our complimentary binoculars, unwind with a movie in the spacious open plan living area, or retreat to the luxury master bedroom. This haven is the ideal home away from home where you can relax and unwind after exploring the rugged rock formations, fishing, walking the trails, or other recreational activities.
- Caladenia: Our spacious three-bedroom retreat is perfect luxury accommodation for an escape to Tasmania with your friends or family. Positioned high above the dunes, this retreat houses a selection of carefully curated furniture, quality linen, and modern amenities to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.
Every home is styled with original artwork and photography to showcase local talent.
Why Are We One of the Top Places to Stay in Tasmania?
You can enjoy the benefits and convenience of our exceptional hospitality and luxury retreats that highlight King Island’s unique landscape and experiences.
- On-site chef available: You can maximise your experience and let someone else take care of the meal planning with an on-site chef or make use of the modern kitchen and pantry essential and prepare a tasty dish at your convenience. We also provide a complimentary cheese platter and wine on your arrival. (Onsite chef subject to availability)
- Stunning views: You can enjoy the stunning King Island coastal scenery without leaving your retreat. From fishing boats pulling up nets in the morning to wallabies gathering at dusk and the constant rolling of the waves, our broad views are sure to add to your memorable stay.
- Perfect location: Whether you wake up at dawn to watch the sea eagles and marine life, hit a few balls at one of the two world-class golf courses, swim at the sheltered cove, scuba dive, walk a trail, or indulge in a massage, our retreats are in a pristine and convenient location to numerous recreational activities.